KES-15,000,000 Asking Price - House, Land & Farms
The one-third (1/3) acre property is located along the main Kisumu-Dunga Road, a tarmac road linking Dunga Beach to Kisumu City.
This is a well-drained elevated property with direct access onto Dunga Road. It is developed with two bungalows to the front and rear of the property and features a large compound with grass lawns and a few shade trees to the boundaries. Immediate access is tarmacked to adoptive standards. The property is serviced with electricity, water and its frontage gives excellent ease of access. Being set roughly 8 minutes away from the Kisumu City Centre, it is in a calm and serene location yet still retains proximity to most of the City’s diverse socio-economic amenities and infrastructure. Notable landmarks include the Dunga Hill Camp, Kisumu Yacht Club, and Kisumu Impala Sanctuary among others.
There is an increased demand for land in Dunga due to the recent tarmacking of the link road as well as various other infrastructural improvements. The property ideally suited to both commercial and residential development.
• Well-drained plot
• Road frontage to Dunga Road (tarmac).
• Freehold Title.
• Electricity and water are connected to the property.
• Education Facilities – Dunga Nursery & Primary School, Covenant Primary & High School, Nanga Primary School, Braeburn Kisumu International School, Joel Omino Primary & Seconary Schools, Bridge International Academy
• Medical Facilities – Milimani Maternity Hospital, Victoria Annex Hospital, Africa Inuka Hospital
• Infrastructure – Dunga Road
• Religious Centers – New Life Church, KAG Victoia Faith Church
• Recreational Facilities – Dunga Hill Camp, Dunga Beach, Milimani Beach Resort, Dunga Lakeside Resort, Hippo Point, Le Pearl Hotel, Kenya Wildlife Impala Park, WestEnd Mall, Tumaini Mall – Nyalenda